Mini-Romag Generator Hand Drawings
These are very basic CAD drawings to get you started.
Mini-Romag Generator CAD Rotor
- Generator runs on free energy provided by magnets and the earth’s magnetic energy flow
- Generator produces magnetic current equivalent of 3-1/2 volts and 7 amps
- Generator requires startup of 2100 RPM for 42 seconds
- Suggested use for generator: charging magnetic battery, powering small magnetic devices like a magnetic water pump
- Generator does not produce pollution
- Generator is designed to recycle magnetic energy to help save environment
- Materials necessary to construct generator are readily available
- Generator requires a load to maintain continuous operation
We are providing this free information out of love to help heal our planet. Please help us in educating people about magnetic energy.
When magnetic energy is in widespread use, the Mini-Romag and similar units will provide hundreds of beneficial uses. They will help power a wide variety of magnetic gadgets that need magnetic current to run. They may also help charge magnetic batteries such as crystals to perform many functions. The Mini-Romag produces a small amount of current which makes it quite compatible with life forms. The energy from the Mini-Romag will be used to enhance human abilities and tap into higher abilities that are considered paranormal. Controlled out-of-body experiences, telepathic abilities, telekinesis, and much more will become common place with the use of neutral magnetic current and neutral magnetic fields. Long distance communication via crystals, even teleportation, will become possible with actual devices or by simply enhancing natural human abilities. Self-healing and energetic practices that greatly prolong life will be commonplace. The human body has tremendous untapped potential that magnetic energy will help cultivate. Our connectivity to all life will be realized in the higher states of consciousness we will reach, and together we will heal our planet and ourselves.
This generator is a magnetic device incorporating the use of permanent magnets turning with a rotor to generate a magnetic energy which is then circuited to other mechanisms to do useful work. This mini generator demonstrates that magnetic principles can be utilized in units of various sizes. Magnetic units can be microscopic or a mile wide, as long as the correct principles are maintained. When magnetic fields are properly harnessed, when the magnets and housing are a certain composition, when the magnets are rotating at the proper rpm, and when the energy is given a redistribution path, a very powerful phenomenon occurs; the natural flow of universal magnetic energy begins to escalate. All magnets draw energy in to maintain their power, but under the right conditions magnets can assist in attracting large quantities of magnetic energy that can be used for numerous purposes.
It is critical to remember that this magnetic generator does not create pollution while it is running. The conventional processes used to obtain the materials obviously create pollution, but as people progress beyond the current destructive technology, even the processes of extracting natural resources and manufacturing materials will become less polluting. It is also critical to note that this device is designed to recycle the energy it uses from the Earth’s energy system. Scientists will soon come to a consensus that electricity does not properly harness the natural flow of energy and that the electrical power system does not properly recycle energy after it is used. The environment is suffering because of current technology, especially electricity, and it is becoming critical that people begin to switch to a new form of energy production.
Many of the negative effects of electricity production are apparent to most people, the stripping of natural resources and the millions of tons of pollution that power plants pump into the atmosphere. But the Earth’s system is being severely affected by a critical energy interaction that is occurring between electrical fields and the magnetic field around the planet. The focal point of electricity’s negative effect on the environment occurs in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a sea of pulsing energy that assists in sustaining life on this planet. The ionosphere supplies the energy for any system in the environment that requires energy to function. Power planets are constantly drawing energy from the ionosphere to maintain functioning. The problem is the power plants do not use the energy properly, nor do they recycle the energy back to the ionosphere. Running power plants create an imbalance in the Earth’s energy field that causes the ionosphere to perform a re-balancing process. Powerful vortex fields form in the ionosphere that draw energy up to restore the depleted field. These vortex fields often result in dangerous storms that involve tornadoes and hurricanes.
Nikola Tesla had a firm understanding of the interaction the ionosphere has with energy systems. Tesla designed many devices that form the foundation of today’s technology. Tesla also invented magnetically based devices that were never produced in large quantities that were far superior than today’s technology. Through his research on magnetism and electricity, Tesla repeatedly demonstrated how intricately the energy fields we generate are connected to the ionosphere. Tesla also proved over and over that weather can be influenced by artificially generated energy fields. For decades, the government has been using Tesla’s concepts to test and abuse the ionosphere without regard for the environment and the safety of people.
It is critical that people stop damaging the ionosphere with electricity, not only because the weather will become increasingly severe, but because ozone holes are continuing to form and expand. Chemicals have never been the cause of the ozone holes. Electricity production is the primary cause of the ozone holes, and many scientists have known this for many years. It is an electrical interaction that is altering magnetic molecular structures preventing a natural restoration to the planet’s energy field that is creating the ozone holes. The process forming the ozone holes must be stopped because without the ozone layer, life will cease to exist on this planet.
PRINCIPLE BEHIND THIS ENERGY SOURCE
This generator utilizes neutral magnetic energy from the Earth’s energy field by attracting the energy through the proper magnetic harmonic. The unit captures the energy and changes it into a polarity that magnetic devices can accept. This simple unit is like a water wheel, it only functions if a flow is moving through it, and it will continue turning as long as it is being used to power something.
An important object of the present device is to provide a revolutionary new concept concerning the utilization of power by directly capitalizing on the natural resource of magnetism. Electrical power is the result of expending energy to drive a copper wire through a magnetic field. But magnetic energy is a natural resource needing a specific mechanism to draw on. There is no incorporation of a secondary energy source except at start-up, to cause this magnetic generator to continuously function.
HOW THE UNIT FUNCTIONS:
The here disclosed 3 1/2 volt, 7 amperage magnet motor/generator must be charged up by driving the main shaft at 2100 RPM for 42 seconds. This charging process manifests as magnetic energy within the six coils of copper wire, the copper tube supporting these coils and the copper coated steel wires wrapped around the magnets. This charging is accomplished while the six coil connection wires, Part #22, are making contact and setting up their alternating magnetic poles. After the 42 second charging time one of these coil connection wires must be opened and this circuit again completed through an energy draw at what could be called 7 amps. See load Part #23. As current is drawn from the six coils, this draw sets up magnetic poles which are a response between the rotor magnets and the coils. This response then causes the main shaft to be rotated by the 12 permanent magnets as they attract and build a release field. Then the driver unit (hand crank) is disconnected allowing the unit to rotate with the load being the activating driving force.
The fields of the magnets must be maintained during their spin movement. These magnetic fields which are encapsulated are achieved by the wiring system. The attract/release of the magnets is a function of several factors. First, the magnets attract field between north and south is completed by taking a crossing path of attract (top of one row to bottom of next, etc.). This action has the effect of fields blending into fields, and a hold-back attract does not happen. Each time a magnet set passes a coil an interchange of like energy between the coils around the magnets and the generating coils sets-up neutral polarities which are ‘release fields’ and prevents a hold-back attract.
One important magnetic assembly is the circuitry which allows this interchange of energy. This is a recycling of a stabilized magnetic energy not electro/magnetic because the field of force is not a case of electrical input, an input that created the magnetic energy, but rather a build-up of magnetic energy which caused an energy thrust.
In further defining the workings of this unit it is important to understand that although electrical and magnetic (energy) work with similar attitudes, the manner in which they work sets-up a differing energy effect. One of these effects is that magnetic structures want to share their flow, compatible to the universal force, while electrical flow argues, (short circuits, sparks, etc.). Because of this fact the working responses (within the unit) take place, how they are needed, and when they are needed which results in a functioning unit. There is a continuous transmutation process taking place whereby magnetic energy continually generates an energy that manifests a measurable current.
In the past, inventors have sent devices and drawings to Patent Offices claiming they had invented perpetual motion. This motor, which is driven totally by permanent magnet power, in no way can be compared with perpetual notion in that the principle is not the same. When perpetual motion is discussed, it is mentioned in terms of unknown factors which produce an unknown force. Here, in this Mini Ro-Mag, the force of attract-attract to attract-release within the magnetic structure can be observed, thereby producing the generating force to turn the rotor which in turn produces the outflow of power. This power source is not predicated on a continuous flow of energy but predicated on the consistency of the transmutation process of the magnetic molecular structures within the Earth’s pressure flow.
Some additional points may be useful in understanding the functioning of this unit. The thin web of brass between the magnets is important because it acts somewhat like a magnetic insulator. Each section of brass, on the sides of the magnets becomes charged, somewhat like a capacitor. This builds into a force which TAKES PART in causing the rotations.
The magnets have a particularly low charge, but their charge is only a catalyst at the onset. It is during the SPIN charging that this blend of alnico elements draws neutral magnetism from the atmosphere that then manifests with the proper magnet strength for continuous running. This 2.2 peak energy product is the power needed that becomes a point of INCOMING and OUTGOING magnetic transference. Too much charge would solidify polarities that would then negate the needed VARIETIES of DIFFERENT magnetic fields.
This Mini-Romag generator cannot run horizontally. The magnetism of the earth system FEEDS this unit from the top. Gravity is compressed magnetism. The spinning rotor CAPTURES this compressed magnetism.
Without the copper coated steel wire around the magnets no activity would take place and here is why. As the rotor is spun, an action that MUST happen is that the fields around the magnets need to stay with the magnets. These fields do not manifest as individual flux lines if the magnets are not
wrapped as disclosed. The copper-coated steel wire becomes a MAGNETIC CONTAINMENT FIELD as these wires take on THEIR OWN charge. These SETUP fields then serve as ISOLATOR fields which keep the magnets’ flux lines in their place.
The reason these copper-coated steel wires need no insulation is because the COPPER COATING ITSELF builds into a magnetic flow, which insulates the primary flow that travels inside the steel portion. This action results in a magnetic flow circuit that is GUIDED by the activity of the copper coating. This action should serve as a TEACHING to show how magnetic current can be sent through conductors that are TOTALLY UNLIKE the standard electrical insulators. The primary USE of this field (set up by these wires) is that it serves as a RELEASE AGENT that breaks the elastic hold-back during the generating cycle.
The reason for the U-bent wires is that they serve as a CONDUIT that causes the magnets flux lines to take their travel path very close to the magnet. This circuit path is around the back surface and both side edges. This action can be likened to compressing a balloon. The result is that the field on the front or WORK SURFACE is greatly extended OUTWARD. This outward extension impacts the copper stator core, which then FEEDS captured magnetic current into the stator windings.
SUBJECT: Answers to questions about the Mini Romag unit
Q1) What type of brass is used for the rotor?
A1) brass rotor made of 83% copper, 3% Zinc, 7% Tin and 7% Lead. This info is taken from the romag.
Q2) About the 12 permanent magnets on the Mini-Romag, is the Alnico 4 material and its charge to only 2.2 peak energy product important?
A2)The 2.2 peak energy product is critical even though it produces magnets that are VERY WEAK. The magnet company we used said their most difficult part of making these magnets was to charge them FAR LESS than their energy potential. It seems these magnets and their charge are at the very heart of this unit’s design. They need to be weak for controlling the release timing in order to make the rotor spin continuously. This teaching states, “the release timing in magnets is dependent on their strength. “A magnetic current needs to be free to flow TO the rotor, then away from it, as the magnets charge and discharge their energy. The release timing is the key to this activity.
Q3) Is there insulation on the outside surface of the copper coated steel wires?
A3) We don’t think so, although we haven’t tried the unit with insulation on the wires.
Q4) Should the 11 (eleven) turns of copper coated steel wire be connected to something?
A4) Yes, the drawings show the upper six magnets have these wires connected in series. The lower six magnets are also connected in series, but there are no connections from the upper to lower rotor magnets. The flow inside the wires is encouraged to flow around by connecting the wire that exists at the SOUTH half of the magnet to the wire located at the NORTH half of the wire next to it.
Q5) What is the primary reason for using these copper-coated steel wires around the magnets?
A5) During the spin mode, the method for containing the magnetic power of each magnet is to wrap them as stated. When the rotor is spun and charged, these wires serve a critically important function as CONNECTIVE DISTRIBUTORS. They distribute an energy flow by properly containing the magnetic power of each magnet, and at the proper pulse point release a harnessed energy into the stator winding.
Q6) What keeps the magnets from flying out?
A6) The wrapped magnets fit snugly into the bent wires. We are not sure of the best way to mount them, we just applied a thin coat of clear 5-minute bonding agent on to the bent wires. As we rotated the rotor at high speed, we never had any magnets come flying out. There may be another method of mounting the magnets that produces greater output, we just don’t know yet.
Q7) Did you bond the Mica into the slots?
A7) Yes. As you probably know, Mica cracks if you bend it at room temperature. So we first cut the mica to size then heated it with a standard iron. Next, the rotor was pre-heated to about 200 degrees F. and the soft Mica was placed onto a heated tool the shape of the slot. Next a bonding agent was placed in the slot area and the tool forced the Mica in place, allowing it to stay until the bonding agent was set.
Q8) Can some other insulation be used instead of Mica?
A8) The Mica is not just for insulation, it serves an important magnetic function by setting up needed fields of energy. Thus Mica is very important.
Q9) How can the Mini-Romag take a load with the use of only one bearing?
A9) This Mini-Romag unit is not intended to drive ANYTHING. Its value is that it produces useful magnetic current. The shaft is used only to drive it at start-up with an IN-LINE coupling.
Q10) How many light boxes will it light up?
A10) NONE. The drawings show that only the light box generator can light up light boxes. It seems the best application for this unit is to feed magnetic current to a small Magnetic Heating Unit, a Magnetic Water Pump, or some other small magnetic device that will attract magnetic energy.
Q11) What does it mean that the rotor magnets have a changing magnetic spacing?
A11) The face of the magnets, which is directed toward the stator coils, is a flat surface. The coil has a rounded surface. As the lead and trail edge of each magnet pass any coil, the center part of the magnet maintains a distance from the coil which is farther away. This action causes different surfaces of the magnet to REACH to the coil with changing sizes of flux lines. This changing magnetic spacing contributes to the generated flow that leaves the coils.
Q12) Can the Mini-Romag run horizontally?
A12) No. The feeding of magnetized molecular structures must enter from the top of the unit.
Q13) Is it possible to use a 3-volt light bulb as a load for the Mini-Romag?
A13) The first items we tried were small light bulbs. Electrical devices do not DRAW magnetic current because they do not have an attract structure. Neutral magnetic current must be offered a place to go which offers it a chance to gain a particular polarity. There may be a way to modify light bulbs to get them to work with this unit, we simply do not know yet. The principles of the pump and the magnetic motor might reveal a way to set up a magnetic circuit and device to draw magnetic current into various devices. To learn more about this subject study the action of the 10 HP Magnetic Motor and the Water Pump.
Q14) Is the Mini-Romag going to run by itself if one does not open the starter switch to draw off magnetic current?
A14) No. The six coils need to setup attract poles to the spinning rotor. It is only when magnetic current is removed from the coils that they establish their needed poles.
Q15) Would a copper-coated steel wire having a coating of solder do for wrapping the wires?
A15) No, solder should not even to be used on the connections.
Q16) The coils wound with the stated turns on the Mini-Romag stator do not add up to the sizes given. Why not?
A16) We probably should not have given coil sizes, just the number of turns. However, we found these coil sizes by actually measuring our coils after winding. All our work was HAND WOUND and it is the human element that adjusts what is possible to what theory says should be the finished sizes. It was a tight fit, but it did fit nevertheless. Maybe reducing the number of turns until the coil fits is the easiest solution.
Q17) Was the acrylic dome just for protection against the weather?
A17) Probably not. Other magnetic units needed to have the air space around them CONTAINED so that the air could be magnetically charged. As we spun our unit, waves of magnetic energy could be felt several inches away from the stator.
Q18) Are the mounting points for the copper stator actually rivets that fit into the acrylic ring?
A18) No. The six copper downward extensions should go ¼ inch deep into the aluminum base plate. The purpose of the aluminum base is to feed a magnetic charge into the copper stator. We had difficulty mounting this stator as directed and mistakenly added the acrylic ring, one of the errors we later found by looking at old notes.
PARTS LIST AND CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
When building your first unit we suggest using the stated materials.
1) Aluminum Base Plate
2) Sleeve Bearing, 1″ long, 1/2″ inside diameter, oil impregnated brass.
3) 4″ long by 1/2″ diameter Brass Shaft
4) Brass 2.2″ diameter Rotor, 1-3/4″ long
5) Six rotor slots, each 1-3/4″ long by .260 deep by 23/32″ wide. These slots are spaced exactly 60 degrees apart.
6) One slot cut in center of Brass Rotor, 360 degrees around, 1/4″ wide by
7) 12 slots (formed from the six slots as the 360 degree cut is made). Each slot is lined with .010 thick mica insulation.
8) A total of 228 pieces of U-shaped .040 thick copper coated steel wires. Each slot (Part #7) has 19 pieces of these wires fitted into the Mica, thus these wires do not contact the Brass rotor. The lead edge of these wires (See Figure 7) is flush with the Rotor’s outer surface and the trail edge protrudes 1/8″ above the Rotor’s outer diameter.
9) Eleven complete turns of .032 thick copper coated steel wire. These 11 turns or ‘wraps’ accumulate to 3/8″ wide and the same pattern is placed around all 12 magnets. When placed into the bent wires #8, they are a snug fit making firm contact.
10) Are 12 pieces of .005″ thick mylar insulation inserted into the cores of the wires #9.
11) 12 permanent magnets, insulated with the mylar, to not contact wires # 9. These magnets measure 3/4” long, 5/8” wide, 3/8″ thick and are made of a special composition and strength. Alnico 4, M-60; 12 AL, 28 Ni, 5 Co, bal Fe, Isotropic permanent magnet material cooled in magnetic field, Cast 9100 TS. 450 Brin, 2.2 Peak energy product. When inserted in the rotor the outer faces of these 12 magnets are not to be machined to a radius. The center of these magnets pass the center of the coils with 3/32″ clearance. The edges, where the wires are wrapped, pass 1/32″ away from the coils. This ‘changing magnet spacing’ aids in not only the release cycle but also contributes to rotational movement. (Sharp magnet edges which are facing the coils are to be sanded to a small smooth radius.)
12) Magnet polarity placement into Rotor. (See Figure 5.)
13) Connection pattern for wires wrapped around magnets. (See Figure 6.) The 12 wire wraps are divided into two sections, upper and lower of six each. There are no connections between these sections. The magnetic flow direction between the upper 6 wraps and the lower 6 wraps is attained by the ‘flow direction’ as shown in Figure 5. Viewing Figure 6 shows the wires wrapped around the magnet starting at the top ‘north’ half and then after 11 complete turns the wire exits at the lower ‘south’ half. As this wire then goes to the next magnet it arrives at an attract wire which is its ‘north’ side. Thus all wires get interconnected from south to north magnet half or north to south magnet half. The actual connections should be crimped copper clips not solder with insulation tubing to prevent contact to the Rotor body.
14) A .030 thick copper tube (stiff material) 2″ long by 21/2″ inside diameter.
15) Are six slots cut at the top of tube #14. These slots are 5/8″ wide by
1/32″ deep spaced at 60 degrees apart.
16) Are six slots cut at the bottom of tube #14. These slots are 5/8″ wide by 5/16″ deep and in line with the upper slots #15.
17) Six copper tube mounting points.
18) Acrylic ring to hold Part #14, measuring 3-3/4″ O.D., 21/4″ I.D., 3/8″ thick bolted directly to Part #1. This ring has a .030 wide groove cut 1/4″deep to allow the six copper tube mounting points, Part #17, to be inserted.
19) A .002″ thick plastic insulation paper to be placed around the inside and outside of Part #14.
20) Are six coils of insulated copper wire, each coil having 72 turns of .014 thick wire. Each coil is wound with two layers, the bottom layer to completely fill the 5/8″ wide slot with 45 turns and the top layer to span 5/16″ wide with 27 turns. To be sure each coil has the exact wire length or 72 turns, a sample length wire is wrapped then unwound to serve as a template for six lengths. A suggested coil winding method is to fill a small spool with one length then by holding the copper tube at the lower extension, then start at the plus wire in Figure 2 and temporarily secure this wire to the outer surface of the tube. Next, place the pre-measured spool of wire inside the tube, wrapping down and around the outside advancing clockwise until the 5/8″ slot is filled with 45 turns. Then, return this wire back across the top of the coil for 15/32″ and winding in the same direction again advance clock-wise placing the second layer spanned for 5/16″ with 27 turns. This method should have the second layer perfectly centered above the first layer. After winding this coil, repeat the process by again filling the small spool with another length of pre-measured wire. A very important magnetic response happens as all six coils have their second layers spaced as disclosed.
21) This number identifies the top view of the second layer.
22) Connection pattern for six coils shown in Figure 2. When the unit is driven at start-up (hand crank) for 42 seconds at 2100 RPM, all six jumper wires must be together which means the plus wire goes to the minus wire connected by the start switch. After 42 seconds the load is added to the circuit and the start switch is opened. To double check your connections between the coils, note that the finish wire of coil #1 goes to the finish wire of coil #2, which is top layer to top layer. This pattern then has start of coil 2 (bottom layer) going to start of coil 3 (also bottom layer). When the copper tube with the coils is placed around the rotor, the distance from any magnet to any coil must be identical. If it measures different, acrylic holding shapes can be bolted to the aluminum base, protruding upward, and thus push the copper tube in the direction needed to maintain the spacing as stated.
23) Wires to load.
24) Wires to start switch.
25) Rotational direction which is clock-wise when viewing from top down.
26) Acrylic dome for protection against elements.
27) Coating of clear acrylic to solidify rotor. Do not use standard motor varnish. Pre-heat the rotor and then dip it into heated liquid acrylic. After removal from dip tank, hand rotate until the acrylic hardens, then balance rotor. For balancing procedure, either add brass weights or remove brass as needed by drilling small holes into rotor on its heavy side.
28) Insulation tubing on all connections.
29) Shaft for start purposes and speed testing (if desired).
This concludes the parts list for the Mini-Romag. Please share this information with others.
**For a technical analysis of the Mini-Romag Unit please visit: